We are now officially missionaries of the Salt Lake Inner-City Project. We had a two day training last Saturday and Sunday and have been given our assignment. We have been called to serve in the South Salt Lake Stake Wandamere Ward. The Chapel is at 304 East 2700 South. As Church service missionaries it is our responsibility to assist the bishop with whatever he needs. He will probably assign us to help a particular family. Our job is to be mentors, and help the families become self-reliant. There are many resources we can use. Our main objective in the beginning is to be their friends and gain their love and trust. I'm sure we are in for a wonderful experience. We are very excited!
Our trip to Utah!
15 years ago
3 comments:
SOOOOOOO excited for you! You look so great with the badges on....they just "fit" perfect!
That is awesome! you look good with badges. I'm afraid that you are going to get the bug and instead of extending like I wanted to, this will just be the first! So, here is to mission #1!
Love you
GOOD LOOKIN' couple!! Love you!!
Post a Comment