
Today we got together at Sandy's and FINALLY put together some of the school kits we've been working toward since last September. We layed out all the items to put in the bags then started assembly line style. The girls had so much fun we had them done in no time at all. The things we put in the bags were as assigned by the Church. We put in six notebooks, four pencils one box colored pencils, one pencil sharpener, one rubber eraser, one ruler, and one pair of blunt nose scissors. All was put into bags we made that measured 14 x 18. I didn't get all the bags sewn yet because it was when I got sick and I just didn't get anymore done. So today I decided I needed to do what we had. What fun we had. Today we completed 26 bags.

JOB WELL DONE!!!!
2 comments:
YEA! Looks like you all had fun and got a lot done! Your blog looks great! So Much FUN!!! :) Love you!
We're excited to "keep up" with the Joneses! Looks like you had a fun birthday! We sure love NANA!!
Post a Comment